Samsung M2020 Driver Download – The more appealing use of Wi-Fi is for mobile printing. Connect the printer to a network, as well as you can print from a phone or tablet computer through a Wi-Fi access point. Also better, the Wi-Fi assistance consists of Wi-Fi Direct, which means you can connect directly from a smartphone to print, also if the printer isn’t on a network. As well as if your phone or tablet supports NFC, you can likewise attach just by touching it to a plainly significant spot on the printer. In my tests, I linked in this manner with a Samsung Galaxy S III and printed without problems.
Samsung ranks the M2020 at 21 pages per minute (ppm), which is the rate you must see when publishing text data or various other results with little to no format. On our service applications suite (using QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing) it can be found in at 9.2 ppm, which is suitably quick for the ranking. Nevertheless, it’s a touch slower than the Samsung M2625D, at 9.9 pm, as well as dramatically slower than the Brother HL-2240, at 11.4 ppm.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers and Downloads
Easy Eco Driver
Samsung SL-M2020 Series Print Driver
Samsung SL-M2020 Series Print Driver(No Installer)
Samsung Universal Print Driver for Windows
Setup, Speed and Quality
The outcome top quality is ideal referred to as sufficient for a lot of purposes, yet not remarkable. Text top quality was at the reduced end of the variety where the large bulk of monochrome lasers drop, which means it’s not fairly adequate for top-quality desktop computer publishing, yet more than good enough for nearly any organization usage.
Graphics output was definitely par for a monochrome laser. That makes it conveniently adequate for any interior organization usage. Most people would additionally consider it good enough for PowerPoint handouts and so forth. Images were at the reduced end of a really limited range where practically all monochrome lasers fall, making them good enough for applications like printing identifiable photos from websites, but very little even more than that.
The one potentially severe downside for the M2020 is its running price, at 5.3 cents per page. In contrast, the Samsung M2625D declares 3.9 cents per page, and also the Bro HL-2240 declares 3.8 cents. Compared to either of those 2 versions, that works out to a distinction of at the very least $1.40 for every 100 pages, $14 for each 1,000 web pages, as well as $140 for every single 10,000 pages. If you do not anticipate to publish lots of pages over the printer’s lifetime, the running expense might not be an issue. However, the more you publish, the higher the difference in the total expense of possession will certainly be.
If you have no need for the wireless printing choices in the Samsung Xpress M2020, you will likely be far better off with either the Bro HL-2240 or the Editors’ Choice Samsung M2625D. Both provide greater paper capacities and reduced running expenses, with the Bro HL-2240 providing a considerably faster rate and the Samsung M2625D adding a duplexer.
- Functions Print (One-touch Screen Print)
- Speed: Print Up to 20 ppm in A4 (21 ppm in Letter)
- Processor: Cortex A5 core /400 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- Resolution Print: Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- First Page Out Time Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Duplex Print Manual
- Duty Cycle Up to 10,000 pages
- Feeding Capacity Cassette: 150-sheet Standard Tray
- Media Type Cassette: Plain / Thick / Thin / Cotton / Color / Preprinted / Recycled / Lables / CardStock / Bond /
- Archive / Envelope
- Media Size Cassette: A4 / A5 / Letter / Legal / Executive / Folio / Oficio / ISO B5 / JIS B5 / Envelope
- (Monarch, Com10, DL, C5) / Custom (76 x 127 mm – 216 x 356 mm / 3.0” x 5.0” – 8.5” x 14”)
- Media Weight Cassette: 60 ~ 163g/m2 (16 ~ 43lb )
- Paper Output Capacity 100-sheet Face Down
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Emulation GDI
- Power Consumption 310 W (Printing) / 1.1 W (Power Save) / 30 W (Standby)
- Noise Level Less than 50 dBA (Printing) / Less than 26 dBA (Standby)
- Supported Consumables Average Cartridge Yield 1,000 *Standard pages (Ships with 500 pages Starter Toner
- Cartridge) *Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752
- OS Compatibility Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 – 10.8, Various Linux
- Dimension 332 x 215 x 178 mm (13.7” x 8.46” x 7.01”)
- Weight 3.97 Kg (8.75 lbs)