Canon MF4770n Driver Download – The MF4770n does not have the duplexer (for 2 sided printing) that you’ll find in, for instance, the Editors’ Option. However, it shares similar functions otherwise. Provided the lower cost, this makes the MF4770n an appealing alternative if you rarely need duplexing as well as a possibly engaging option if you never ever duplex.
The MF4770n can print and fax from, as well as scan to a PC, including over a network, and also it can function as a standalone photocopier and facsimile machine. Like most office MFPs, it offers both a flatbed and also automatic paper feeder (ADF), with the 35-page ADF letting you check legal-size web pages. Paper handling– with a 250-sheet tray, one-sheet hand-operated feed, as well as no options available– appropriates for an individual printer or for cooperating a mini or little workplace with light- to medium-duty print needs.
Compatibility: Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Windows 10 64bit/Linux / Mac OS
Drivers and Downloads
[Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4770n MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 24ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time: 5.8 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language: UFR II LT (Host-based)
- Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi,(1200 x 600 dpi quality)
- Maximum Print Size: Up to Legal
- Print Modes: Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory: 128 MB (Shared)
- Copy Type: Monochrome Laser
- Original Type: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo+, Photo
- Copy Speed: Up to 24cpm (letter)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Halftones: 256 Levels
- Warm-up Time: Approximately 13.5 seconds
- First Copy Time: Approximately 8.7 seconds3
- Recovery Time: Approximately 2 seconds
- Maximum Number of Copies: 99 copies
- Scan Type: Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Color Depth: 24-bit
- Scan Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical), 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scan Size: Platen: Up to Letter, ADF: 5.8 x 4.1 to Legal
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA
Although the MF4770n is a little huge to share a desk with, at approximately 14.2 by 15.4 by 17.0 inches (HWD), it’s a little sufficient so it should be easy to find the adequate flat area for it. The arrangement is conventional for the type. For my tests, I linked it to a network and also installed the chauffeurs on a Windows Panorama system.
Canon ranks the printer at 24 pages per minute (ppm) which is the speed you must see when publishing message data with little to no formatting. On our examinations, I timed it (utilizing QualityLogic’s hardware and software for timing) at 12.3 pm, which makes it basically linked with both the Canon MF4450 and Canon MF4570dn. It’s likewise quicker than any type of the number of much more costly mono laser MFPs. The ($ 300 street, 3 stars), for instance, came in at only 10.0 ppm
Outcome quality isn’t rather as excellent as the rate, but it’s certainly adequate for most service requirements. Text high quality goes to the high end of the range that includes most mono laser MFPs, making it suitable for almost any organization usage short of premium desktop computer posting.
Graphics and also photo quality are both at the reduced end of the range that’s normal for mono laser MFPs. The graphics outcome is great enough for any interior service requirement, however depending on just how critical an eye you have, you might or might rule out it appropriate for PowerPoint handouts or such. Picture result, similarly, is quickly good enough for printing Website with photos, yet depending on how much of a nit-picker you are, you may not consider it ideal for, claim, customer, or company newsletters.
The Canon imageClass 4770n uses a lot to such as, with the quick rate; sensibly great outcome top quality; a network connector; the capability to duplicate, check, and also fax; and also the convenience of an ADF. If you require duplexing or a greater paper ability, you’ll have to change your search to a greater price range. However, as a relatively heavy-duty personal MFP or a light- to moderate-duty common printer in a small workplace, the Canon imageClass 4770n can be a superb fit.
See Also: Canon D530 Driver Download and Software